Hey ladies don’t put away all your fancy footwear just yet!
It is no question that every girl needs a good pair of high heels for a night out in town with their girlfriends or for a hot date. Whether they be paired with a leather pencil skirt or with ripped boyfriend jeans, heels are crucial in enhancing any outfit from simple to chic. One of my personal favorite style trends this year have been cap-toe…anything! From cap-toe heels to cap-toe flats, I love them all.
A cap-toe heel or flat is any shoe which has a point (the cap) a different color, material, pattern, etc. from the rest of the shoe. A cap-toe heel or flat can really add some flavor to any outfit rather than your normal rounded flats. Many celebrities have been seen sporting the Christian Louboutin’s “Bis un Bout” Transparent Cap Toe Pumps which include transparent sides. I am absolutely obsessed with these heels, if only I could afford my style taste! These babies are sold for $795 at Neiman Marcus. From a simple black color cap-toe to bright neon colors, these trendy pumps look great on anyone. Many celebrities have been seen wearing them on red carpets such as Rihanna at the 2012 Grammy Awards or Beyonce with hot pink ones at a Lakers game.
One celebrity who always rocks these little Louboutin’s piece of heaven is no other than fashionista, Kim Kardashian. She has been photographed wearing her black “Bis un Bout” everywhere!
Check out how she rocks them in lucky number seven, completely different outfits:
If heels aren’t your thing, don’t worry! Cap-toe flats are just as cute and much more affordable than Louboutin’s. Here are some of my favorite flats sold at great prices:
- Julianne Hough for Sole Society ‘Addy’ Flat: $19.99 at Nordstrom *Blogger, Ana Catarina owns these!*
- Red Kiss Passion Pointy Metal Capt Toe ankle Cuff Flat: $37.40 at MakeMeChic
- Ivanka Trump ‘Carla’ Flat: $99.95 at Nordstrom
- Get a better deal: Dv by Dolce Vita ‘Lunna’ Flat: $39.47 at Nordstrom
- MICHAEL by Michael Kors ‘Paxton’ Calf Hair Flat: $154.95 at Nordstrom
- Get a better deal: Enzo Angiolini Leopard Flat: $40.00 at Macys *Blogger, Ana Catarina owns these!*